Friday, January 02, 2009

HAPPY MOOOOOO YEAR 2009!


So this is my first post of the new year! Last year I wrote down a little short list and many of them I did and some not.. but I think the list helped a little bit. I continued writing this blog and get a little bit time more on Etsy. So I think I will make a little short list for this year too later..

2009 is the year of the Cow in the Chinese horoscope. So I made this little card inspired by my mug which I have.. ^_^

Here in Bergamo where I live in the morning it was all white! It snowed all night long and so it was white new year. It is what exact need for new year, like to start new white page of this brand new year.

Wish you all the joy and happiness for 2009 and happy happy new year!

3 comments:

Chrisy said...

HaPPY nEW yEAR TO YOU TOO! It's very hot and humid here in Queensland Australia...thunder storm on the way....thanks for sharin...

JodisCraftEmporium said...

Happy New Year to you too. :D

yuko said...

Thank you so much! Chrisy, what a big movement new year! Hope today is better.

Jodi, Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin