Sunday, August 24, 2008

Poem book for children from Hungary


It was last year at Bologna Children Book Fair, I was really tired from walking all around the fair, it was almost time to leave, and I stopped at booth of Hungarian publishing.. then I found and I fell in love with this lovely Hungarian book.
It call "Friss Tinta!". It seems Hungarian poem but it's a pity that I can't read...
Every page is different graphic and illustration. I like these warm color and surrealistic drawing.. and so I looked up for the illustrator.
She call Mari Takacs from Hungary and is doing graphic designer too. She also did various illustration for other Hungarian children books.
I looked for on the internet if it's translated in some other languages but I couldn't find any.. If someone know if it will or already translated and pubblished, I would be happy!
Here's some of her work..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin