Friday, December 12, 2008

Tokyo Guide Book

So... The reason I decided to write about short little Tokyo guide even if I was living there and don't know well about Tokyo is when I went to look for a guide book in the book store there were not so much books... There's some but always listed one of the city in Japan. I thought it is a pity that Tokyo is a big city like London, New York or Paris but there's not so much information.. and so... I will be happy if my short little guide might help.
And if you would like some more information, I found this little guide book from Louis Vuitton. There's no photo inside. Printed in black and white simple and there's all kind of information. From traditional sightseeing spot to modern one. Or may be just reading the article which is inside is interesting.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin